Continuous Testing is a software testing process that involves testing at every stage of the development life cycle. It provides the ability to automate testing of software applications early, often and quicker in the development lifecycle.
Continuous Automated Testing
Continuous Automated Testing (CAT) is a functional software testing technique that enables automation of testing in a DevSecOps delivery pipeline. CAT verifies that the build meets the defined Acceptance Criteria for specified features.
Continuous Performance Testing
Continuous Performance Testing (CPT) is a non-functional software testing technique that evaluates how a system performs, in terms of responsiveness, speed, stability, reliability, scalability, and application size of a software application under workload.
The main purpose of Performance Testing is to identify and eliminate the performance bottlenecks in the software application. More importantly, Performance Testing uncovers what needs to be improved before the product goes to market.
Benefits of The Lubanzi Continuous Testing Methodology
Quicker Time to Market
- Test Early-Shift left
- Continuous Testing – Automated Testing
Reduced Release Cycles
- Reduce Release Cycle - By Increasing automated tests.
- Automate Regression- Aim for 90% coverage of automated regression scope
reduced Testing Costs
- Virtual Automation Team - Increase the number of Virtual Testers (RoboTesters)
- Test 24/7 using RoboTesters
- Increase Test scope and efficiency